Native Minecraft Version: 1.18
Tested Minecraft Versions: 1.10, 1.11, 1.12, 1.13, 1.14, 1.15, 1.16, 1.17, 1.18
For support and details, see our Discord. - please direct questions here
Or on Reddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/Dynmap/
A Google Maps-like map for your Minecraft server that can be viewed in a browser. Easy to set up when making use of Dynmap's integrated webserver which works out-of-the-box, while also available to be integrated into existing websites running on Apache and the like. Dynmap can render your worlds using different renderers, some suitable for performance, some for high detail.
Components allow you to add/remove functionality to make Dynmap suit your needs. Using the components Dynmap comes supplied with, there is support for chat balloons, web-to-game chat, and configurable markers, areas, and lines.
* Highly configurable maps per world
* Real-time updates: maps are kept in sync with your world in real-time, updates are shown while your leave your browser open
* Players with their faces are visible on the map
* Chat messages are visible (as balloons or in a chatbox) on the map.
* Map viewers can chat to players in-game.
* Current Minecraft time is visible on the map.
* Current Minecraft weather is visible on the map.
* WorldGuard, Residence, Towny and Factions regions that can be visible on the map (through corresponding Dynmap-* plugins)
* Overall highly configurable and customizable.
Copy dynmap-*.jar to plugins directory
First time use
When you start Spigot/CraftBukkit, you should be able to navigate to http://yourserverip:8123/ in your browser. In case you are running Spigot/CraftBukkit on the PC you are currently working on, you can navigate to http://localhost:8123/. You should be able to see the players who are in-game. Note that the map is not yet rendered, therefore the background will be black.
If you are planning on using the HD renderer, now would be a good time to do so. Enable 'deftemplatesuffix: hires' in the top of configuration.txt. More information about deftemplatesuffix is available at https://github.com/webbukkit/dynmap/wiki/Configuration.txt#deftemplatesuffix.
If you just want to see Dynmap work, use the following command in-game: /dynmap fullrender. The wiki contains more information about commands and permissions. The map should reveal itself gradually in the browser, give it some time. Progress messages indicate that Dynmap is working and will show when the render is completed.
https://github.com/webbukkit/dynmap/wiki/Configuration.txt - Base plugin settings
https://github.com/webbukkit/dynmap/wiki/World-and-template-settings - World and template configuration
https://github.com/webbukkit/dynmap/wiki/Component-Configuration - Component configuration
https://github.com/webbukkit/dynmap/wiki/HD-Map-Configuration - HD Map configuration
https://github.com/webbukkit/dynmap/wiki - Wiki
Both to demonstrate the API, and to help manage the growth of this already-huge plugin, we've started producing additional plugins for Dynmap. All of these will depend on Dynmap and interface through its APIs, but only need to be added by folks that are interested in the additional function they provide:
* dynmap-mobs: Provides marker layer for real-time position of selected mobs on dynmap maps.
* dynmap-residence: Successor to the 'regions' support for Residence in Dynmap, with live update of Residence changes
* Dynmap-WorldGuard: Successor to the 'regions' support for WorldGuard in Dynmap, with live update of WorldGuard changes
* Dynmap-Towny: Successor to the 'regions' support for Towny in Dynmap, with live update of Towny changes
* Dynmap-Factions: Successor to the 'regions' support for Factions in Dynmap, with live update of Factions changes
* Dynmap-CommandBook: Add support for showing /home and /warp locations defined using CommandBook.
* Dynmap-Essentials: Add support for showing /home and /warp locations defined using Essentials.
* Dynmap-GriefPrevention: Add support for showing Grief Protection claims
* Dynmap2CraftIRC3: Integrate Dynmap's web chat with IRC via CraftIRC
* Dynmap-SimpleClans: Integrate SimpleClans with Dynmap
* Dynmap-HeroChat: Integrate HeroChat v5.5+ with Dynmap
* Dynmap-PreciousStones: Integrate PreciousStones with Dynmap
* Dynmap-AdminCmd: Integrate AdminCmd with Dynmap
* Dynmap-Citizens: Integrate Citizens with Dynmap
Mods integrated with Dynmap:
The following mods are known to support dynmap integration without needing an add-on:
* Vanish No Packet
Also, for the best response to questions and such, please come to our Discord server.
This plugin utilizes the bStats metrics system, which means that the following information is collected and sent to mcstats.org:
* A unique identifier
* The server's version of Java
* Whether the server is in offline or online mode
* The plugin's version
* The server's version
* The OS version/name and architecture
* The core count for the CPU
* The number of players online
* The Metrics version
Videos by our users
Donations and Tips
Dynmap and my other mods and plugins have always been free, as I work on them as time permits and not as a job - the upside is that the price is good, the downside is they get the time I have left after working, taking care of my family, and other things!
I've set up a coffee-fund jar (I believe in the theory that software developers are machines that turn caffeine into code), for anyone who wants to throw in some tips! Via Patreon https://www.patreon.com/dynmap or Ko-Fi https://ko-fi.com/michaelprimm
Dynmap is a registered trademark, owned by Mike Primm, Austin TX USA. All Rights Reserved
Free Dynmap® v3.4-beta-2
Dynamic 'Google Maps' style web maps for your Spigot/Bukkit server.